- KOB 4 | ABQ water polo instructor headed to Afghanistan to teach sport to women
- Newsletter: Women Break Ground with National Water Polo Team
- Athlete Spotlight: Ebrahim Rajabi
- Newsletters: January – March 2015
- Military Times | Marines help coach Afghanistan’s first water polo team
- GWsports.com | Men’s @GW_WaterPolo Alum Coaching in Afghanistan
- Village News | Piasecki to train the Afghanistan National Water Polo Team
You can make a difference and help Afghanistan Water Polo by volunteering your time and expertise in coaching, marketing, sponsorship and grant outreach, legal services, advertising and fundraising, photography, event management, web and graphic design, or simply the “whatever it takes” attitude that is the hallmark of volunteerism.
We are looking for many types of volunteers. These positions will take approximately 2-3 hours of time per week and can be done from anywhere, even while you are in your pajamas at home! Email access, telephone skills, and a big heart are all you need to get started.
Please call us at (760) 451-1783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.